- International consulting firm hired two mid level lawyers for its general counsel office. One attorney had the unique combination of skills in government contracts and employment, the other lawyer held senior positions in-house and with law firms.
- International business transactions partner placed at an AM 100 law firm. His practice required he join a firm with a mix of international, corporate, real estate and project finance.
- Twelve lawyer group recognized as one of the country’s leading government contract practices placed with one of Washington’s premier law firms. We narrowed the search down for the group, and procured three offers for then, all with prestigious AM LAW 100 firms.
- Successfully completed retained search for tax counsel for leading international boutique. The position had gone unfilled for over a year until we were hired, and we found them the candidate within 3 months.
- Relocation of DC based litigation associate to the Chicago office of a national law firm. This placement was in partnership with Chicago based legal search firm.